Thursday 18 February 2016

MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour

 
Years ago, I used to have this cheap little liquid lipstick from ELF Cosmetics. It was a beautiful peachy shade, matte finish, long lasting. It was fabulous. Unfortunately the formula changed, and it was never the same again. Heartbroken, I've been on the lookout for a replacement for ages, and I've finally found one! 
 
 
In steps MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour, in Back in Vogue. This range has been all over my instagram and twitter feeds lately, so when I spied a peachy shade I knew I had to give it a go.
 
The formulation is obviously drying on the lips, as mattes and liquids both usually are. However, the longevity I've been getting with this product makes up for the drying nature. I always give my lips a little prep with something moisturising (8hour cream, lanolips, any rich lip balm really) before applying a matte or longer lasting lipstick, and that has certainly helped the texture of my lips when applying this product.
 
The doe foot applicator makes precision application really easy, although I've been finding that the applicator usually has too much product on it to start with, so I like to remove some of the product before applying to avoid making too much mess!
 
Best of all with this product, no lip liner necessary! I love having 'finished' looking lips with out having to faff around with 10 different products. Don't get me wrong, I love a good lip liner, but this is perfect for something quick and long lasting. Lips that you don't need to worry about throughout your business meeting, or dinner date. Perfect.
 
There are a whole bunch of beautiful colours in the line, but of course I went for the neutral shade! If you're a little braver than me make sure you check out the rest of their collection - gorgeous.
 
Thanks for reading, Love K. x 
 

1 comment:

  1. Online Gambling | DMC
    Online Gambling in the 울산광역 출장안마 USA is legal and regulated 전주 출장마사지 by the US Gambling Commission. 고양 출장마사지 Online 군산 출장마사지 Gambling is a way for gamblers to bet on games they love 포천 출장안마 and

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig