Sunday 12 February 2017

Rapid Lash


The photo above shows my lashes with and without Rapid Lash. I started using Rapid Lash around Feb/March 2016 and used it fairly consistently until around October last year. I loved the difference that it made to my lashes, but I got bored of daily use of the product for months on end and eventually stopped using it. 

The photo on the right was taken last week, having not used the lash serum for around four months, and now is the time that I am really starting to feel the difference. My lashes, are understandably, back to their natural state. Which in all honesty isn't that great. They're naturally curled, but thin and sparse. As you can see the very tips barely touch the crease of my eyelid, where as with Rapid Lash they were very comfortably extended past the crease. 

Using the product is pretty simple, I applied every evening after my skin care routine to the root of my lashes on my top lid. I'd then gently massage the product in to the roots to help get the product more evenly distributed. Product can be used on top and bottom lashes, as well as eyebrows (although they do make a separate product for eyebrows if that's what you're after). 

Boots and Superdrug stock Rapid Lash, but I recommend shopping around online as it can be considerably cheaper (previously around £18 on amazon as apposed to £40 in Boots). Amazon are currently stocking it for £29.99.  Let me know if you've got any good lash-serum recommendations, can't wait to get mine back to all fluttery and long! 

Thanks for reading, Love K. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig