Tuesday 10 June 2014

summer date night OOTN ♥





I was on the hunt for the perfect 'date night' summery dress that would flatter and be feminine. Personally, I cannot buy enough dresses with 3/4 length sleeves. They are undoubtedly the most flattering and most effective way of hiding possibly my worst feature... my dreaded upper arms.

I stumbled across this beauty in Topshop last week and it has become my new favourite. The classic floral concept but with a modern edge to it just makes for the perfect summery dress to wear for cocktails or dinner. I didn't end up wearing the shoes in the picture, instead I went for some sparkly black strappy shoes which are marginally easier to walk in. 


What's your 'go-to' style for date night?
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig