Friday 16 May 2014

NARS Haul ♥

After spying Fleur de Force's post about the free-gift available at Space NK when you spend over £150 in store or online (this deal has now finished unfortunately, as it was only on for 2 days!) I decided it was high time I get my butt into Space NK for the first time ever, and have a splurge of some much wanted NARS products!



Duo Eyeshadow in 'Tokyo' 

Duo Eyeshadow in 'All About Eve' 

Blush in 'Douceur'

Satin Lip Pencil in 'Isola Bella'

I'm so in love with these products, so far I've only used the satin lip pencil and it's amazing! Long lasting, smooth, great colour and non-drying! I'll do reviews and swatches of the products once I've gotten to know them a little better, and I'm sure I'll do some 'Face of the day' posts featuring them too.

Me and my mum teamed up our purchases to get to the £150 mark and we got the free gift too, which is amazing! It has some super expensive products for us to try out, and we've shared some of the gifts between us so when I review the goodie bag a few little bits might be missing..

Make sure to check me out on Instagram @KittWills as this is where I post a lot of my photo's first! Love & Hugs xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig