Monday 4 August 2014

Revlon Moisture Stain in Cannes Crush ❀




I've been seeing this lip product all over the blogosphere for what seems like ages and I've been dying to try them for myself. So when I saw these at the Revlon stand the other day I got just a wee bit excited. I stood and swatched them for ages, wanting to buy them all but restricting myself to starting with one. The one that I chose in the end is Cannes Crush which is a beautiful coral shade! 

When first swatched, some of the colours can look a bit scary, but blend them out and they turn into a more sheer, beautiful gloss. This one for instance, looks quite florescent when you first swatch it or first apply it to your lips, but as with pretty much all lip products I like to blend to a more natural look. The finish is glossy and moisturising without being sticky or uncomfortable to wear, in fact it feels quite nourishing. I find the colour doesn't last quite as long as other stains that I've tried, but it gives a good four to five hours of colour, with the gloss wearing off much quicker. 

Kitty ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig