Tuesday 30 September 2014

NARS duo: All About Eve



Over the last few weeks I have been absolutely adoring this little heavenly duo from Nars. Im all about the Neutral Eye look - especially with smokey browns and shimmery champagnes - so this little duo has been the perfect addition to my makeup bag. 

The texture is lovely, not quite as creamy and pigmented as my sacred Urban Decay eyeshadows, but I find them easier to work with than Mac shadows. As you can see, the colours are very similar - which is perfect for me because it's the kind of colour I wear almost every day. The left shade is a little more brown toned and the right shade leans towards peachier shades but they're both beautiful and make the perfect highlight or lid shades. In the make up look above I'm wearing the left shade. 

I also absolutely adore the chic and iconic NARS packaging that just looks so pretty on any dressing table. The size and style is pretty much identical to the NARS blushes - as you can spy in the background of the photo above. 

At £25 a pop for 2 colours they aren't exactly the most economic purchase, but personally if I'm going to splurge on a product 9 times out of 10 it's going to be an eyeshadow

Overall a thumbs up from me... this isn't my only NARS eyeshadow duo and I'm sure I'll be adding more to my collection soon - I've got my eyes on Habarnera. You can find NARS duos here - they retail for £25.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig