Tuesday 7 October 2014

AW Nails



Autumn is my favourite season for fashion, I love the layers and colour palettes and general snuggliness of the season, and all the excitement leading to Christmas! I also really love Autumn nail colours, as in the summer and spring months I tend to go for 'nude' and 'taupe' shades on the nails. I like a neutral palette for pretty much everything, so Autumn brings a refreshing change of being able to wear dark sumptuous colours on my nails!

The other day I was hunting for the perfect dark plummy-red tone, as I was wearing an old Jack Wills polish in the shade Burgundy which was chipping mercilessly. So, I dashed off at the first opportunity to hunt for something with a little bit more longevity and stumbled across this beauty. This is the first Max Factor nail polish I've ever tried, and the promise of 7-Day-Glossiness was all too much for me to resist, and the dark colour was just the type I was on the hunt for. And so, Ruby Fruit became my new nail essential!

I always pair nail varnishes with my HG top-coat Seche Vite (even with the wondrous top coat, the Jack Wills polish was just hopeless!) and so far, I've had 4 days wear of Max Factors Glossfinity and it looks every bit as perfect as the day I painted them.

Do you have a favourite go-to autumn shade? Let me know as I can't resist a good nail varnish splurge! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig