Tuesday 25 February 2014

Beauty // Mini Boots Haul


Yesterday I popped into my local Boots store to stock up on some essentials, and bought a few surprises too!

These are all the products that I got:


My hair has been suffering a lot recently & has been in need of some TLC and hydration so I've returned to an old favourite in Hello Hydration & included a new addition of Moroccan My Shine - which contains Moroccan argan oil - to try and revive my tired tresses.

I've had my eye on the Rimmel BB cream ever since Gemsmaquillage did a video featuring it about a month a go. I've filmed a 'first impressions' video throughout the day today on this product and am considering uploading to YouTube - let me know in the comments if this is something you'd be interested in seeing, and if you'd like me to upload it. 

The other things I got are old favourites too that I needed to restock on - I'm really enjoying the Lee Stafford hair growth treatment at the moment, and I am feeling longer but also fuller - it seems like some smaller baby hairs are growing through and my hair is getting thicker - which is great news! I'm sure once I've gotten to use it a bit more and have had time to see if it's helping my hair grow a lot I'll do a more in depth review. 

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig