Thursday 9 October 2014

Glitter nails



I know, I know... it was only a few days ago that I was posting about my new found love for MaxFactor Glossfinity in Ruby Fruit, but here I am with another nail post. This time, the focus is on something a little more glitzy. A review of my three favourite glitter nail polishes. I used a base colour of Sally Hansens Mauve Along under each glitter. 

MODELS OWN; blizzard
This is a chunky, silver glitter and is perfect for an instant 'pop' of glam.
BARRY M; rose quartz
This is a beautiful mix of rosey-pink, rose-gold and silver glitter in both big and small sizes. A real mix for a beautiful effect.
MAYBELLINE; sugar crystals
This polish is has a lot of very fine specks of silver glitter suspended in a sheer pink polish, it gives more of a shimmer effect than a glitter one and gives a subtle, beautiful finish. 

Let me know your favourite glitter polishes in the comments. Thank you so much for reading, much love 
Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig