Sunday 3 January 2016

Fresh Start


It's that time again, where the cliched "New Year, New Me" phrase is thrown about so often. I've been meaning to get back to my blog for months, but have struggled to find a time where I'm settled enough for blogging to become a consistent part of my life again. 

In the time that I've been gone, I've started a new job (career, if we're being optimistic), and not only moved in with my boyfriend for the first time, but we've actually somehow managed to by ourselves a house. In London. I know, shocking. 

With a few impossible items crossed of my life goals, I am ready to get back to blogging. Watch this space for more posts, mostly beauty but perhaps some lifestyle and food thrown in for good measure. To keep up with my blog and me, follow me @kittyheartsblog (twitter) and @kittwills (instagram).

Love, K. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig